We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office as a Data Processor and our registration number is ZA224827.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
SECURITY OF DATA
We make every effort to put procedures in place to safeguard the personal information you provide to us, this helps to protect it from being mis-handled and also used illegitimately. All of the inflation we collect from you via this website is handled by a secure sock layer (also know as SSL) which means the information is encrypted to prevent anybody from intercepting it.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT:
1. Full Name
2. Email Address
3. Billing Address
4. Delivery/Shipping Address
5. Telephone Number, including mobile telephone number
6. Credit Card Type, Number, Expiry Date and Security Code.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED US WITH:
- Accept and process your orders, including processing payment.
- Respond to email or phones calls from you regarding an order or a potential order.
- Verify your identity.
- To allow us to process your order, we may need to share this information with our service partners for them to deliver your goods to you and to contact you to let you know when deliveries will be arriving. This may be by phone, email or text message.
- Identify potential problems with an order and contact you to resolve this.
- To send you our newsletters and information about our products and services. You will have the option to unsubscribe from this email every time we send it.
- To collect your feedback though customer satisfaction surveys.
- To fulfil our responsibilities in relation to any agreements you have agreed to use with us.
- To track how you use and interact with our site.
- To send you a request to review the products which you have purchased via email.
- If you subscribe to SMS marketing notifications we will use the telephone number provided by you to send SMS update for news and promotions. You can unsubscribe from SMS marketing notifications at any time using the unsubscribe instructions included in every message we send. In order to facilitate your SMS marketing updates, we will need to share the telephone number supplied by you at the point of subscription with our SMS email marketing partner at the time, our current provider is Klaviyo, this is subject to change. Your telephone number will not be shared with any other parties.
- If you subscribe to newsletter and/or SMS marketing, we may use this information to send you a reminder if you abandon your purchase during the checkout process.
We may need to collect and process your personal information when placing an order with. This may be when an order is placed on our website, www.thegrooingclinic.com, by calling our order telephone line or when placing an order by email. The information we may require includes your full name, your address and contact details including telephone number and email address. We will also need to take your payment information before an order is accepted.
Additional Data Collected by Pixels and Cookies
Each time you visit our website you can update your cookie preferences to ensure that only cookies approved by you are allowed to track your use of of our website. Information collected by cookies is completely at your discretion and you can amend/update this using the cookie widget selector at any time.
WE MAY CONTACT YOU WITH INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
To offer the very best service we can to you, we may contact you from time to time with relevant information about our products and services. We will contact you using one of the methods of contact you have supplied to us. You have the option to unsubscribe at anytime from this type of communication by using the ‘unsubscribe’ option available on every piece of this type of communication.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION UP TO DATE AND ENSURING ACCURACY
You can update your personal information at anytime by logging in to your account. You can also request us to remove any information that we store about you at anytime. Such requests should be directed to us using the contact information on our contacts page.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
YOUR IP ADDRESS
Our website will automatically log your IP address when you visit. The address identifies your computer through your internet service provider. You IP address may be used by us for monitoring purposes and to collect information about your location. Your IP address will also be used by our payment processors for fraud prevention.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THAT DOES NOT PERSONALLY IDENTIFY YOU
We may automatically collect information about how you access and browsed our website. This may include the web browser used by you and whether you reached us through a referral from a third party website. This information does not identify you and you cannot be identified through the use of this information.
PAYMENT INFORMATION AND PAYMENT PROCESSING
We have a facility to allow you to proceed through our checkout process more quickly by storing your payment method. This payment information is not stored directly by us, it is securely stored by the payment processor using a token system. If you choose to make a subscription purchase via our website, we will automatically store your payment information using this token system. No payment information is stored directly by us.
CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFER
Some of our service providers (experts who use to help to to deliver the best service possible to you) may be located outside of the United Kingdom or outside of the European Union. This may happen when a service provider is located outside of this area or one of the servers we use to deliver our website to your device is located outside of the European Union. In this instance, we will verify that the partners we employ always work to the standard required by the laws of the United Kingdom and in-line with the Global Data Protection Regulation.
OUR SERVICE PARTNERS
It is our responsibility to ensure that any service partners we use to fulfil our services to you, for example, but not limited to, postal operators, couriers, payment processors, fulfilment companies and the provider who manages our newsletter database, to use the information only as it is intended and also to process it in-line with secure practices. Please note that we do not share your personal information with any other company for the purposes of marketing.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell any personal information or data for monetary gain. We may share your personal information with our service providers to enable you to place an order and for us to maintain and improve the usability of our the website and for us to ensure your goods are delivered correctly to you. This includes credit card processors to handle payment for your goods, delivery partners to ensure accurate delivery of your purchase and analytical service providers who may help us to improve the use and presentation of our website. From time to time we may be required to disclose your personal details without your permission, for example, if a request for your information is made to us by law enforcement to investigate a crime or we are obliged to do so by a court order. Other than the aforementioned situations herein, we will always request your permission before sharing the personal details you have provided to us.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can request to see a copy of all of the information we hold about you at any time. To make this request, please follow the contact details or email us at email@example.com.