And Why We're All Over It...
Acne blazed across clean white packaging makes non-breakout suffering types run a mile. Well not any longer.
Originally developed for those with spot-prone, pore-clogged troublesome skin, Verso’s Acne Deep Cleanser gained notoriety on the ‘difficult to manage’ skin care circuit, but quickly the secret got out. Not only is Acne Deep Cleanse incredibly effective at clearing unsightly spots, it’s also a spectacular cleanser for all skin types.
This low-foaming cleanser doubles up as an exfoliator and daily face wash. Charged with Salicylic Acid, which helps to dissolve the bond between dead skin cells and the surface of the face, Acne Deep Cleanse gently renews the outer layer of skin which each wash.
How does it work?
Salicylic Acid sinks into the pores and;
- Loosens congestion so that when you rinse, clogged pores and blackheads are flushed away.
- Dissolves excess oil and sebum to prevent the early cycle of spot formation.
- Sloughs-away dead skin cells to prevent congestion and dulling go the complexion.
But that’s not where it ends.
What else does Verso’s Acne Deep Cleanse bring to the table (or the sink!)?
Boosted with Niacianamide and Turmeric, Acne Deep Cleanse breathes light relief over stressed skin with an anti-oxidant-rich treatments to defend against free-radical damage. Niacinamide (aka Vitamin B3) helps to reduce inflammation and calm redness, with some reports also suggesting it brightens the skin tone.
So, cutting a long story short, if you;
- A. Have troublesome skin,
- B. Suffer from clogged pores and regular breakouts; or
- C. Prefer to gently exfoliate the skin daily as opposed to using a grain-based scrub,
Verso Acne Deep Cleanse is the face wash for you.