The Daily Peel, courtesy of Dr Dennis Gross
Facial peels are usually associated with a visit to the dermatologist, but award-winning New York based clinical practitioner, Dr Dennis Gross, has developed a patented 2-step daily face peel which you can carry out in the comfort of your own home. Alpha Beta Daily Face Peels puts the skin into a heightened state of repair which improves the complexion due to increased cell turnover and more intensive daily exfoliation. Dead skin cells are gently dissolved each day by a unique blend of clinical acids to reveal newer, brighter, more youthful looking skin.
How do Alpha Beta Face Peels work?
This product comes in 3 different strengths; Gentle, Universal (original) and Extra Strength. It’s a 2-step process, both of which involve simply sweeping a saturated face pad across the skin.
Step 1 is where the magic happens. The pad is pre-soaked in a powerful exfoliating acid solution which gently ‘nibbles’ away at the dead skin cells on the surface of the face and targets blockages within the pores.
Step 2 neutralises the acids to stop the ‘peel’, sweeps away the dead skin and coats the face in a protective, nourishing layer of anti-ageing actives.
How to use Dr Dennis Gross’ Daily Face Peel
Use morning and night. The benefits are compound so the results improve with regular use,
- Clean the face with your daily facial cleanser. For best results, use Dr Dennis Gross’ Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel, this lifts excess oil and grime for the face while cleverly leaving the acid mantle intact.
- Take step 1 and gently wipes it across the face using gentle strokes, continue until the pad is almost dry.
- Allow 2 minutes for the peel to work its magic.
- Wipe the face thoroughly with step 2 to stop the peel and nourish the skin.
- Do not rinse. Follow with your facial serums, eye cream and daily moisturiser.